Healthcare and Welfare Support

In order to make you feel at home, Shih Hsin University has been devoted to providing international students with welfare support, including the following services:

  • Residential Support and Off-Campus Support
    Whether you live on or off campus, the University can help you settle into your new living surroundings.
  • Disability Service
    In order to facilitate disabled students to study at the University, SHU offers all-round supports. However, please let us know your personal needs before you apply for the University.
  • Career and Employment Service
    The University will help you find both part-time jobs and internships, and offer career planning services. International students must abide by the regulations related to the employment in Taiwan in accordance with the Employment Service Act (ESA).
  • Healthcare
    Healthcare services are convenient and affordable in Taiwan. All overseas students will receive the same level of healthcare as Taiwan’s students. Also, there is a Health Center located in She-Wo Building. Each nursing staff will offer healthcare to all students, staff, and visitors at the university.
  • Student Counselling Service
    Shih Hsin University sets up a counselling center to provide advice and guidance for all students in the University. The counselling items range from self-knowledge, life, study, emotion, interpersonal relationships, family, career, to other aspects. You could visit the center at any time or make an appointment for counseling services via e-mail and other social networks.
  • Overseas Student Service Center
    The Overseas Student Service Centre, a division of the Office of International Affairs, located in She-Wo Building, is willing to provide all of your non-academic related enquiries. The Center can provide advice and support on accommodation, university cards, enrolment, orientation, student activities, and so on.

Please Click Here to Find A Pharmacy, Drugstore or Hospital Near Shih Hsin.