We would like to announce that Applications are now open for the Exchange Programs to be held at University of La Verne, California.
ULV is providing a limited number of partial Scholarships, each covering 60% of tuition fees, that can be applied toward enrollment in 2021 and 2022.
Designed to give the students the opportunity to gain the expertise needed to rapidly advance in their career, a certificate with University of La Verne enables you to expand your knowledge and skills, build a professional network, and have a pathway to be more competitive in the job market through a 3-week program.
Thank you for your time and consideration. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Prof. Ricardo Britto
Benefit: 60% of the full tuition
Host institution: University of La Verne
Exchange period: 3 weeks
Intake: Summer 2021, Winter 2022 and Summer 2022
Registration Period: November 4th to November 23rd
Any student who, by the time of the chosen intake, has met all three requirements below:
– Being 18 years old.
– Having successfully completed the 4th semester of undergraduate degree for the regular tracks; or finished their graduation for the advanced tracks.
– Having at least an intermediate level of proficiency in English.
As a way of welcoming the student to explore the following certificate program options, our team is available to assist here. Email: email@example.com
Steps of the process
Complete the online Application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (English/Chinese).
• Applications will be accepted starting November 4th.
• In the online application, you will be asked to briefly describe the reason you are applying for this scholarship and describe how the program will help you attain your personal and/or professional goals.
• Delivery of final documentation by the selected candidates in this selection process.
• Scholarship recipients will be notified individually after 10 days.